Drinking water immediately after waking up every morning is one of the healthiest habits one can develop. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.
Apparently, for chronic and serious diseases, as well as recent or minor illnesses, the water treatment had been found successful by many healers and doctors in diverse methods and techniques of healing. Japanese medical society claims 100% cure for the following diseases with just water intake:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT:
- As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 640 ml of water;- The water must not contain fluoride;
– Some therapist recommend drinking more water in the morning 1.5 litres of water. In my opinion this is not correct, because drinking too much water is dangerous to your health:
Excessive water intake may lead to a condition known as , which means “low sodium” quantity in blood. This condition is also referred to as water intoxication.
A common side affect of drinking too much water in a short time span is drop of sodium levels in blood. Also too much water overwhelms kidneys and throws them in a stress. Sodium is one of the body’s electrolytes (the others are potassium, chloride and bicarbonate). A drop in sodium also leads to water entering the brain, causing it to swell. Results include lethargy, disorientation, confusion, seizures, coma and in extreme distress death may also occur.
Another side affect of rapid intake of excessive water is that water floods the inside of cells when sodium is depleted. This sodium depletion, called hyponatremia, can rupture the cells, either from extra pressure on the cells from without, or from pressure within flooded cells.
Generally speaking, we hit the danger zone when we take in more water than what our kidneys can process in a hour. A balanced intake of about 900 Ml to 1 liter per hour with a maximum limit of 2.5-3.5 liter. Intake may vary due to climatic conditions
- After the morning intake of water brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
- Post 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal
- Avoid drinking water 1 hours post your breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the begining may start by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day
- The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/ reduce main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure – 30 days
2. Gastric – 10 days
3. Diabetes – 30 days
4. Constipation – 10 days
5. Cancer – 180 days
6. TB – 90 days
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onward – daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times. It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.
Note: The results of water therapy may vary from person to person, its highly recommended to consult a qualified doctor before starting the therapy.